This month’s featured greyt is Ucme Blind Luck

Hello my name is Luckyand I am a wonderful girl that is looking for that special home!

 
UCME Blind Luck
Nickname: Lucky
Sex: FemaleColor: Red
Date of Birth: 8/2/2009Weight: 64 lbs.
Sire: Dodgem By DesignDam: USS Mysterious
Right Ear: 89GLeft Ear: 51365
Initial Evaluation: No Cats Please
Hi my name is Lucky and I just arrived to GRACE from Kansas. I had a pretty good racing career (115 races) and than had a litter of pups and am now looking for a place to call my own.

I am a sweet Mamma who takes her retirement very seriously. I have found two beds in my foster home and spend about 90% of my time on them. The other 10% of my time is spent in collecting toys that I tend to hoard. I do like my space so I would do better in a home with older kids and adults. I also love to have my belly rubbed and will reward you with the biggest smile. My foster mom says that I have mastered the stairs, but she thinks I need to learn how to be a lady on the leash - I guess I tend to pull. My foster mom says I do sing with the emergency sirens but off key and a little raspy like Rod Stewart.
If you would like to meet Lucky or any of our available hounds please email us, complete an application or call G.R.A.C.E. at(734) 347-5061
Sponsor ButtonPedigree