G.R.A.C.E. believes that prospective adopters should have a chance to learn about the greyhounds available. See what they look like, ask questions about particular dogs, and ultimately choose a greyhound who will best suit their circumstances and enrich their lives.
- We help adopters choose dogs by providing detailed information about each dog and offering suggestions about which dogs would work best in the adopter’s environment.
- We do not place a dog without the adopters full involvement in the decision-making process.
- >Potential adopters with children under the age of 5 MUST have a fenced in yard. No Exceptions to this rule.
- Our adoption Fee is $275.00 for greys 7 and younger and $200.00 for greys 8 and older.
- We have potential adopters fill out an online application. Volunteers will then schedule a home visit with one or two hounds and check references. Below are our Adoptable Hounds